Simulations and Virtual Labs
Are you looking to engage your students and improve their learning outcomes by means of innovative technology? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Asking students to complete a virtual lab or simulation experience can accomplish a variety of learning goals.
- Students can work alone or in a team in an active learning environment.
- Virtual labs and simulations allow students to work through real-life case studies, interact with lab equipment, perform experiments, and learn with theory and quiz questions.
- Students can explore and look inside objects they are operating through animation.
- Students can explore, experiment, and learn with endless options!
- Virtual labs and simulations can substitute for learning experiences that are not possible to recreate in the classroom due to constraints on time and/or materials.
- By working together in a virtual lab or simulations, students can apply course concepts to new situations and contexts, as well as develop data analysis skills.