We require Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in the fields of HEALTHCARE * (Undergraduate and Graduate)* to join our innovative and expanding team. The project is a collaborative effort that includes the design of learning content, assessments, and additional resources. A terminal degree and work experience in HEALTHCARE is required. Need experience in developing online courses.
- Terminal Degree
- 3-5 years of curriculum development experience required
- 3-5 years of higher education level teaching background preferred
- Experience with Quality Matters standards preferred.
FACHE designation, as well as experience with AUPHA or other applicable accrediting bodies, are also preferred.
The SME assignments are contract positions that are part-time, temporary or on an as-needed basis only. The SME is a remote project-based, 1099 contractor position.
Expectations from Subject Matter Experts
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to design and develop high-quality learning content, assessments, and modules based on specific project guidelines.
- Available to meet weekly with our Curriculum and Instruction team during the design and development stages.
- Ability to meet specific due dates and deadlines and communicate on a frequent (sometimes daily basis).
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to effectively and proactively communicate any challenges, issues, questions or risks of the project.
- All material must conform to learning objectives and be mapped to them for final review of course materials.
- Creation of assignments will also be required
Please submit your resumes to the following link:
Job Type: Contract