We require additional Subject Matter Experts for various courses listed below.
If you have the expertise in writing any of these courses below, then let us know.
Here are the specific course details:
- Global Marketing Practices
- Applied Economics and Statistics
- Business and Culture in China
- Organizational Strategy
- Marketing Fundamentals
- International Legal Environment of Business
- Intro to Intrapreneurship and Innovation
- Micro and Macro Economics
- Intro to Business Law
- Financial Decision Making
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking
- Corporate Sustainability
- Leadership, Management, and teams
- Digital Marketing Fundamentals
- The Art of Communication
- Capstone, Entrepreneurial Focus
- Financial Accounting
- Capstone, Intrapreneurial Focus
- Professional Communication
- Managerial Accounting and Cost Analysis
- Renewable Energy
- Science of Happiness
- Food and Agribusiness
- Managing Healthcare
The Subject Matter Expert’s involvement in a project will be variable based on the project schedule and required workload and availability. The project is a collaborative effort that includes the design of learning content, assessments, and other additional resources. A terminal degree and work experience in a related field are preferred. Relevant functional experience in the real world and/or exposure in the corporate world will be highly preferred.
Higher education teaching experience, as well as previous experience in developing online courses for students, would be preferred as well.
We will provide initial training required for the course development and use of the available resources, as well as discuss your schedule and availability.
- Terminal qualifications and/or Master’s Degree preferred. However, if you have experience in writing online courses and/ or have functional real-world experience that can be utilized for the purposes of writing the online courses, then we can definitely consider your application as well
- 3-5 years of curriculum development experience required
- Industry experience – Preferred
- 3-5 years of higher education level teaching background preferred
- Quality Matters training is preferred
The SME assignments are contract positions that are part-time, temporary or on an as-needed basis only. The SME is a remote project-based, 1099 contractor position.