Focus EduVation seeks US-based Subject Matter Experts [SMEs] with thorough knowledge in Numerical Analysis. Individuals with Masters in Engineering with a passion for Numerical Analysis may apply.
The SME is expected to create content based on the provided syllabus that covers:
Numerical solutions of nonlinear equations; direct and iterative methods for systems of linear equations; interpolation and polynomial approximation; numerical differentiation and integration; numerical methods for ordinary differential equations.
This is a 1099 opportunity.
Qualification & Experience:
- Masters Degree
- Experience in preparing Academic content on the mentioned topics for Universities/Higher Education
Skills and Competencies:
- Understand the concepts of numerical algorithms and errors
- Understand and be able to apply the mathematical theory behind the computational techniques
- Be able to conduct error analysis
- Make use of computer programming to implement numerical algorithms
- Utilize mathematical modeling and numerical simulation to solve practical problems.