Focus EduVation seeks US-based Subject Matter Experts [SMEs] with knowledge in Finite Element Analysis. Individuals with Engineering – Civil, Automotive Systems background may apply.
The SME is expected to create content based on the provided syllabus that covers:
Introduction to the finite element method – Topics: structural analysis, structural dynamics, heat transfer, fluid mechanics; use of typical large-scale computer programs; innovative design and analysis; modeling techniques; geometric or material nonlinear analysis.
This is a 1099 opportunity.
Qualification & Experience:
- Masters Degree
- Experience in preparing Academic content on the mentioned topics for Universities/Higher Education
Skills and Competencies:
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of the concepts, mathematical formulation and numerical implementation
- Underlying the FEA as applied to solid mechanics and fluid mechanics
- Create his/her own FEA computer programs using Matlab to solve engineering problems
- Analyze more complex problems using commercial FEA software ABAQUS
- Demonstrate the ability to invoke appropriate assumptions, select proper elements and develop FEA models that adequately and efficiently represent physical systems
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver a professional FEA report of their work and give a well-organized presentation