Focus Eduvation seeks a pro-active and innovative earning content curator to provide expertise for identifying, collating, categorizing and curating relevant digital open learning content assets to be presented to higher education learners across all subject areas in business. The curator will support the depth, scope, currency, and accuracy of content assets and actively maintain an assets collection of learning content. The curator will be working closely with the curriculum specialist, the Instructional Design teams , and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) at Focus Eduvation to align the curated content with the curriculum.
What you will do:
- Curate a collection of relevant industry related articles, case studies, images, videos, audio clips, workplace artifacts, open educational resources, social media content, or a mixture of appropriate learning content aligned with the discipline and curriculum.
- Evaluate and provide validated, and relevant content to the Subject Matter Experts for various online business courses.
- Organize and structure content, so that it is accessible and easily tagged for reusable learning objects.
- Monitor and support the depth, scope, currency, and accuracy of learning content assets and actively maintain an assets’ lifecycle throughout the development process
- Build trusted relationships with professional associations and sources from industry experts to be able to source content seamlessly
- Contextualize information for a global and glocal learning environment
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in the library and information sciences.
- Experience in higher education preferred
- Experience working with business content acquisition preferred
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced global and cross-functional development environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to meet challenging deadlines
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service and team-oriented management
- Experience using virtual collaboration tools and technologies (i.e., Zoom, Dropbox, Google Docs,etc.)
- Experience with sourcing content from social and digital networks
Send your resume to the following email address: