Focus EduVation is an eLearning company that collaborates with Colleges and Universities for undertaking the design and development of online programs by leveraging the ‘Best Of Class’ experience in marketing, student enrollment, and building personalized and differentiated online content learning experiences with Online programs. The programs delivered also include professional development and a wide range of Industry partnerships that benefit the program.
Focus Eduvation is seeking an experienced, passionate, goal-oriented executive who has excellent written and oral communication skills. Has the capability to Lead and manage a team of sales professionals and also responsible for acquiring strategic accounts. Has the drive and the ability to build partnerships with various C-Level executives and the decision makers within various working organizations, and is a closer!
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Identify, Prospect and build new sales opportunities, in the higher education market segment.
- Should possess knowledge of the current and future trends across different segments within Higher education.
- Undertake business presentations and demos that showcase the strategic benefit to potential clients.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead, follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
- Maintain and expand the database of prospects within the assigned territory.
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects.
- Regularly attending Industry conferences and networking events.
The Role And Your Skill Sets, the ‘Must-Haves’ :
You are an ideal candidate, if you possess a BA/BS degree or equivalent with 2-3 Inside/ external sales experience, and have a
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Ability to manage a team of sales professionals
- Proficient in corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Experienced in selling customized solutions – Preferred
- A collaborative team player
- A Closer
This is not a remote position and will report to work from Woburn, MA
More About Focus Eduvation
Focus EduVation, Inc. is part of the US $20 Billion online education market. Over the past several years, and after having built over 95,000 hours of online content, Focus EduVation continues to harness emerging designing tools along with a team of superior content creators to enable a new era of teaching and learning. We have over the past decade, built a very strong cross-functional experience in several areas including healthcare, education in the areas of customized content, education technology, marketing and student remediation services. We are a team of passionate doers who take great pride in their work and believe that great content delivered on innovative technology can change the face of online education. Our expertise in delivering personalized learning experiences and leveraging game-based learning has led us and our clients to the next frontier.