Focus EduVation is part of the US $20 Billion online education market, and continues to harness emerging designing tools along-with a team of superior content creators to enable a new era of teaching and learning. The portfolio of services includes, but not limited to design and development of online courses, game and decision-based simulations, interactive case studies, scenario-based learning modules and training videos. From building personalized learning experiences and leveraging game based learning, Focus EduVation is bringing value-addition to new and existing online content. The customized content is supported with extensive analytics that enables better content engagement leading to higher student retention.
The Assistant Project Manager supports the entire range of services to assigned customers, including the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
- To Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel to the assigned customer accounts.
- Acts as a key client contact, regularly leading and participating in client calls and meetings, to gain a thorough understanding of the customer’s needs and expectations.
- Responsible for hiring, contracting and managing the Subject Matter Experts through the lifecycle of various projects.
- Responsible for writing contracts from existing and new templates, that will also include building project milestones and schedules.
- Responsible for scheduling meetings with clients and production teams.
- Responsible for timely delivery of tasks and services as agreed with the clients in the contract.
- Will have to proactively assess, clarify and validate the customer objectives on an ongoing basis.
- Catalogue, and manage all new and existing subject matter experts in the system.
- Function as an effective conduit to the client for program managers, production teams and curriculum teams.
- Responsible for all project invoicing.
- Follow up on all content inputs, from Subject Matter Experts/ clients & internal teams to ensure the schedule is on track.
- Assess risks in the event of delay in receiving inputs and communicating and escalating to the Direct Supervisor at all the times.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience of working in a company with a similar role.
- Experience of working in an eLearning company will be preferred.
- Deep understanding of operations procedures, procedure documentation, systems checklist, and monitoring capabilities will also be preferred.